1 Orange Bell Pepper – Chopped into Chunks
1 Red Onion – Diced
1 Courgette (Zuchini) – Chopped into Chunks
1 Small Aubergine (Eggplant) – Chopped into Chunks
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
3 Cloves Garlic Finely Sliced
2 Tablespoons Tomatoe Paste
4 Cups Vegetable Stock
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
Salt & Pepper (To taste)
1. Start off by chopping up all of your vegetables, whilst preheating a large pot on medium with the oil.
2. First start by adding in the onions and cook for a minute. Then followed by the aubergine and garlic and cook for a further few minutes.
3. Then add in your tomato paste and stir in with the courgette and bell pepper to help cook out the tomato paste.
4. Add in your tin of chopped tomatoes and stir through.
5. Add in your stock and simmer for around 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Season to taste and add your chopped parsley.
7. Serve with sourdough toast (optional)